Teach English or Learn a New Language in 2021!

 

This year, I started researching different opportunities to teach English overseas or online. The Covid pandemic has caused a lot of damage to the job market and I wanted to venture into something new. There is a large demand for English teachers in countries like Cambodia, Ecuador, Vietnam and Russia. 

I quickly learned that I need a TEFL certificate with more than 100 hours. A degree isn't a requirement in the countries listed above so I started searching for companies that provide the TEFL certificate for an affordable price. The top two that I found are The Uni-Prep Institute and The TEFL Institute of Ireland. Click on the link below.

The Uni-Prep InstituteSave up to 50% on our TESOL courses!

The TEFL Institute of Ireland

If you plan on travelling, insurance during the pandemic is crucial. Insured Nomads is the best that I found. I received a quote in less than 4 minutes and the coverage is excellent. Click on the link below.

I highly recommend learning a new language if you plan on teaching in a country that speaks a different language than yourself. It will give you a competitive advantage and stand out on your resume. italki is the best that I've found. The teachers are very professional and affordable. Click on the link below. 




Comments