BEST HOLIDAY GIFTS! MUST-HAVES THIS WINTER!


2020 has been a long and stressful year for all of us. Every Sunday, I spent that day taking care of myself internally and externally. My personal spa day started off by taking extra care of my skin, eating vitamins, and wearing really comfy clothes. I treated myself with the best products. 

I recently started using hideAWAY's products. My favourite body wash is Frangipani Dream. It smells soooo good and leaves your skin super soft! 



I use it with Vanity Planet's Complete Face & Body brush. Everyone needs this face & body brush in their bathroom. The brush removes dead skin on your face and body. 


Water-resistant, I use mine in the bath and shower! It has reduced my pore size, leaving my skin smoother and softer. The face and body brush comes with 4 attachments.


The Binoid CPD gummies are incredible and taste soo good. 
I take one every day and it helps with stress and anxiety. 









Comments